Fall and Summer Internships at CLA Global Inc
Join our internship program today!
The CLA Global Inc internship is a 12-week program dedicated to helping college students succeed in the marketing world. This is a paid internship that may also be used towards college credit, depending on your university’s requirements.
Unlike many other internship programs, our interns become fully integrated with the rest of our team. You will participate in all team meetings, training sessions, and of course team-bonding after hours! At the beginning of your internship, we will help you develop a set of personal and professional goals. Together, we will work diligently to achieve them.
This internship is the ultimate resume builder. By the end of your internship you will have gained experience in:
- Executing a marketing campaign for a Fortune 500 client
- Creating and managing client relationships throughout the sales/marketing cycle
- Territory management
- Training and coaching
- Running team meetings
- Public speaking
At CLA Global Inc, you will create strong relationships, learn how to succeed in business, and you will become a valuable candidate for any position you apply for in the future. You will complete your internship with confidence and excitement to launch your career.
- Full training. Perfect for a recent college graduate or career beginner, we offer an excellent training program as part of our onboarding process.
- Personal mentor-ship. Form close connections with an accomplished leadership team dedicated to your personal success.
- A transparent advancement structure. Advance from an entry level role to a leadership position by achieving black and white goals.
- Philanthropy opportunities. We value giving back. We raise money and volunteer on a regular basis.
- Travel opportunities. Love to travel? Top performers get to travel nationally and internationally all the time!
- Fun! Our fun, team-based environment promotes both personal and professional growth! Join our team after work each week for some barbecuing, kickball, bowling, or who knows!
- Must be a rising college senior or a recent college graduate
- Prior leadership experience such as in a fraternity/sorority, academic club, or sports team
- Prior experience as a member of a high-performing team
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Already living in Los Angeles and available to start immediately